Bring your talents to Soprema and help us to build the future of construction product innovation and service.
SOPREMA ensures company growth and success through innovation, vision, commitment, integrity and respect. If you want to make a career of making an impact in the construction sector then look no further. Send you CV and covering letter to email@example.com .
SOPREMA UK Business Unit – 10m turnover - Colchester
SOPREMA GROUP currently employs 7.187 people across 59 manufacturing plants, 11 of which are located in France. We sell our products and solutions via more than 4.000 distributors with sales reaching 2.63 billion euros in 2017.
SOPREMA operates in 90 countries, has 13 Research and Development Centres focused on sustainable development and has 22 training centers in 8 countries.
Based in Belgium, SOPREMA's North European subsidiary, centralizes activities for 10 countries; 3 production facilities; 25 warehouses; 425 employees and has a >150 million euro turnover.
SOPREMA Northern Europe is currently present in the UK via 3 subsidiaries:
• SOPREMA UK: Waterproofing & Insulation Products & Solutions
• Natural Building Technologies (NBT): Distributor of Wood Fiber Insulation
• Texsa UK: Waterproofing, Insulation & Acoustics.
The MD SOPREMA UK Business Unit, is a new position created to ensure the best customer experience by guaranteeing a smooth integration and further development of all SOPREMA UK subsidiaries.
Reporting to the Group CEO your key responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of bottom line sales growth across the UK by identifying and prioritizing new opportunities whilst maintaining existing key customers
• Working closely and collaborating internally with key stakeholders within the group to maximize sales and build a collaborative combined solution led approach to the external market.
• Conducting an objective review of the business and the market and executing a strategic business plan designed to optimize performance through commercial growth.
• Leading the senior management team and a local staff base of approximately 55 people, actively supporting professional and personal development.
• Controlling of all operational aspects including; revenue growth, profit, operations & production, quality, product development, health & safety, financial reporting and compliance across all environmental & legal requirements.
• Maintaining a thorough understanding of the market, trends and commercial opportunities that your business and the group could exploit.
• Driving operational performance, ensuring the assets are utilized in a cost efficient manner.
• Maintaining and developing consistent product quality and manufacturing efficiency.
The successful Applicant
You will become a high-level strategy driven Managing Director able to motivate a team and demonstrating a track record of substantial bottom line growth in a sales focused business. You are also perfectly able to manage and transform work or study contexts that are complex, unpredictable and require new strategic approaches; to increase your professional knowledge of the business and to review the strategic performance of various teams.
You will have a background in general management and change management preferably within the roofing / manufacturing industry. Ideally, you have a level 7 education and are familiar with technical, financial and commercial markets.
In addition, you are a strong leader with a mix of strategic and operational experience enabling you to ensure the SOPREMA business will continue to grow as well as continue to meet the needs of existing customers.
Included in this job offer are a competitive salary including bonuses, a company car, a pension plan and medical care.
Interested in working for SOPREMA? Send your CV and cover letter to Kathleen Devolder. firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of November.