ELASTOCOL® 500 TP
ELASTOCOL® 500 TP primer is a homogeneous mixture of bitumen and solvents in liquid form, black in colour.
ELASTOCOL® 500 TP is a ready-to-use single-component
primer and comes in practical easy-to-handle containers. Its drying time
on a concrete substrate varies according to the weather conditions and
the thickness of the coat (from 2 to 12 hrs approx.). When dry, it leaves
a slightly sticky black film. CIVILROCK® attaches the highest importance
to the quality of its products. This is why we operate a quality assurance
system according to ISO 9001 BSI certified.
- easy application,
- quick drying,
- polyvalent and compatible with all CIVILROCK® bituminous membranes.
ELASTOCOL® 500 TP is an elastomer bitumen and solvent-based cold primer used to ensure good adhesion of bituminous waterproofing materials to a variety of substrates (concrete, metal or timber). This primer is recommended in case of using full or half adherence membranes under mastic asphalt or cast asphalt, ballast or backfill. It is applied by brush, roller or squeegee, in one coat, onto a clean, dry substrate. On very porous substrates (lightweight concrete slopes, for example) it is preferable to apply the primer with an airless spray gun, as this will avoid wastage.
- Packaging: 5 liters / 30 liters
- Number of pails per pallet: 120 pails / 24 pails
- Storage: approx. 12 months in its original container, tightly sealed
ELASTOCOL® 500 TP is used as an adhesion primer for
the certification of all the CIVILROCK adhered bituminous membranes,
and in particular:
• SETRA Technical Approvals (with Antirock P or Antirock ASP SR)
• CETU Technical Approval (with Antirock PR)
• SNCF approvals (with Antirock P or Antirock ASP 40)
• IBDIM Aprobata Techniczna (with EP5 Performa PL)
• INEC (with Antirock P)
• CCF Laborator (with Antirock P)
• TZUS (with Antirock P or Antirock ASP SR)
• BBANC (with Antirock P and EP5 Performa)
• SPSC (with Antirock P and EP5 Performa)
• Institut IMS a.d. Beograd (with EP5 Performa)
SOPREMA has always attached the highest importance to Quality Control. For this reason, we operate an independently monitored Quality Assurance System in compliance with BS EN ISO 9001: 2008, certified by BSI Management System.