SOPRAVAP EVA 35
Membrane composed of SBS modified bitumen with a composite aluminium and a fiberglass reinforcement.
Used as a vapour barrier for buildings with
high moisture production.
The upper surface is finished with talcum/sand.
The lower surface is protected by a thermofusible film.
• Reinforcement composite aluminium + fiberglass
• Finishing upperside talcum/sand
• Finishing lowerside thermofusible film
• Coating mass SBS modified bitumen
- Fully torched, including the overlaps.
- Loose-laid in a system with heavy surface protection, overlaps torched.
Before processing, the rolls need to be stored for at least 12 hours at a temperature above +5 °C.
• Dimensions of the roll (m) 6 x 1
• Mass of the roll (kg) 25
• 30 rolls / pallet
Pallets may not be placed on to each other during storage and rolls need to be stacked so they won’t bend.
Store protected against direct sunlight, high temperatures and moisture (rain, snow, ...).
CE-marking: EN 13970