COLPHENE®1500 is a self-adhesive flexible SBS elastomeric bitumen waterproofing membrane with laminated, anti-root, polyethylene film on the topside. The self-adhesive bitumen on the underside is protected by a silicone release film. Used for vertical application.
- buried walls,
- underground foundations,
- airtight for walls or roofs,
- waterproofing for bathrooms, balconies, loggias…(used as a first layer for COLPHENE® CERADER system under tiles).
- flame free and ease of application: COLPHENE®1500 meets the standards of a professional waterproofing system as well as a auto-adhesive application,
- reliability and durability: the SBS elastomeric bitumen used in the manufacturing process of the COLPHENE® membranes guarantees a high level of reliability and an excellent resistance to aging therefore a durable protection of the building,
- anti-root reinforcement on topside to prevent piercing,
- very good mechanical resistance: the COLPHENE® membranes offer high resistance to tearing and puncture,
- excellent adherence: the COLPHENE® membranes highly grips to most supports: metal, concrete, wood, fibre-cement, zinc, aluminium. The adhesion is reinforced by the use of ELASTOCOL® 600 primer which is essential for porous supports.
- brush and dry surface,
- if needed, cover the surface with a coat of ELASTOCOL® 600 or ELASTOCOL® 350 primer using a brush or a roller,
- once dry, put roll into place and set it to the appropriate size,
- apply primer on the surface,
- pull on sheet and lay it out while flattening the surface so as to avoid air getting trapped,
- ideal laying temperature: + 10 °C,
- edges must be covered with an overlap of 10 cm.
- Length: 10 m
- Width: 1 m
- Weight: 14kg